Monday, September 7, 2009

The Way I See It

Hello! My name is Charlie. I spend a lot of time in quiet reflection. As a result I have acquired several pearls of wisdom. This is what I have learned:
  • You don't have to do anything. If you just sit and watch the world it will still continue to rotate.
  • You might as well just enjoy the moment.
  • It's wise to find pleasure in little things.
  • Play hard. It heals the body and refreshes the mind.
  • Be curious about the world. It's amazing what you can learn.
  • Choose your friends cautiously. Not everyone who goes gaga over you has your best interests at heart.
  • Don't let the mood of others dictate your mood. Sometimes when others are grumpy they just need someone like you to show them a little love.
  • Eat when you're hungry and stop eating when you're satisfied.
  • Time spent having a nice relaxing bath before going to bed will help you sleep.
  • Stretch your body and mind. It keeps them flexible.
  • Greet your loved ones warmly every time you see them.
  • There's nothing as satisfying as snuggling up with someone you love and having a nice nap and that's just what I'm going to do right now. I hope you've enjoyed my pearls of wisdom.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed pearls of wisdom, each and everyone of them. Currently, I'm trying to "stretch body and mind".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to decide which one I like the best. Hmmm

    ReplyDelete